Goal: 10 Church Planters per class, 100 Classes
- $300/month to train one church planter
- 3 months of classroom work where over 100 hours of Bible are taught each month.
- Each one month of classroom work is followed by three months of practical implementation
in the field.
- First four months emphasize Evangelism.
- Second four months emphasize Discipleship.
- Last four months emphasize the establishment of a church.
- $36,000 to train one class of church planters
- 12,000 Homes receive a Bible, printed in one of 18 Indian languages
- Ten Church Planters attend training classes during one year with
a stipend for living expenses provided. They begin witnessing prayer cells
(nucleus house churches).
- Enables 300 adults to attend Bible-content Literacy Courses for 10 months.
- Sends 5,000 children to Children's Bible School (VBS).
- 10,000 'Evangelism Packets'' are printed, enabling 10,000 homes to be reached.
- 1,000 'Great Bible Truths' are printed, enabling 1,000 people to be discipled.
School of Evangelists Students Baptizing New Believers.
Sample of Results
Making a Difference for Christ...
One year India Bible Literature trained and equipped 884 front-line evangelists. Through
these servants of God the following occurred:
- 60,691 People accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- 6,970 Prayer Cells were established.
- 119,966 People regularly attending a new church.